React (Next.js) Developer
A few words about the job position
W continue our growth and are looking for React (Next.js) developer to be part of our team.
We work on-demand for various clients, mainly across Nordics and USA whether it is a well-established enterprise or a fresh start-up.
At the same time, we are also focusing on our projects and ideas, where we can learn new things and expand our knowledge (see our internally developed tool scrumie.com or hire.dev).
Code Quality & Processes
We also pay close attention to code quality. We write proper documentation (TRD, PRD), and unit tests and do mandatory PR reviews. We try to run efficient meetings on point and we write daily stand-ups instead of having daily meetings.
We have multiple opportunities open in the company for developers with intermediate and senior experience in both TypeScript and Next.js. We really like what Next.js brings to the table and we try to use it in most of our projects and stay on top of the latest news and updates.
As React (Next.js) Developer you will
- Use technologies from tech stacks we use to develop various parts of the software independently or under supervision (depending on your experience).
- Peer review your colleagues’ code to sustain high quality.
- Lead your junior colleagues if you are on more experienced position.
- Optionally, you can have space to prepare and present talks.
You should have
- HTML5, CSS, Web Standards
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
Skills nice to have
- Heroku, Vercel
- Experience with Headless CMS (e.g. Prismic, Strapi, Contentstack, Sanity)
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Accessibility standards
Sharing Github/Stackoverflow profile is never a bad idea.
In any case, we are very flexible and can offer you a position based on your qualifications and time availability so don't be afraid to apply, even when you lack some of the knowledge listed above.
What we offer
- Have an impact on development decisions
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- Start-up environment
- Friendly open-minded company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in the city center in Brno or in Ostrava and soon also in Prague
- Conferences and workshops to stay up-to-date with current technologies
- Full-time position
Or send us an e-mail at
Or send us an e-mail at
Apply for React (Next.js) Developer
What does the application flow look like?
First F2F chat with one of our tech leads or Marek.
Marek will contact you and invite you for a first-round chat with Ján after reading and accessing your job application.
Technical home assignment
If there is a fit between you and Webscope, we will give you technical homework. You will have a couple of days to beat it.
Feedback and second F2F chat with one of our tech leads
If you manage to beat the home assignment we will invite you to a second chat. In this round, we will give you feedback to your assignment and check your coding skills real-time.
Let’s talk about your starting day at Webscope
We are almost at the end of the application process. If both sides feel the fit, we will offer you a job position at Webscope.