React (TypeScript) Developer
A few words about the job position
We work on-demand for various clients, mostly across Europe, whether it is a well-established enterprise or a fresh start-up (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, USA).
At the same time, we are also focusing on our projects and ideas, where we can learn new things and expand our knowledge (see our internally developed tool scrumie.com).
Therefore we will always do our best to find a perfect project for you, based on your skills and technical or personal preferences.
As React (TypeScript) Developer you will
- Work on real projects for our clients
- Quickly adapt and learn tech skills you might be missing at the time (juniors)
- Be pro-active and offer knowledge to influence the development decisions (seniors)
- Communicate with the project manager about the work progress
- Communicate & have regular calls with the clients (if needed)
You should have
- HTML5, CSS, Web Standards
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
Skills nice to have
- React Native, Flutter
- Firebase, AWS, Azure
- Redux, Apollo
- Heroku, Vercel
- Knowledge of functional programming
- Accessibility standards
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on real projects from the beginning
- Have an impact on development decisions (seniors)
- Guidance from our senior developers (juniors)
- Start-up environment
- Friendly open-minded company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in the city center in Brno or in Ostrava
- Conferences and workshops to stay up-to-date with today’s JS world
- Full-time/part-time position
Apply for React (TypeScript) Developer
What does the application flow look like?
First F2F chat with one of our tech leads
Marek will contact you and invite you for a first-round chat with a tech lead after reading and accessing your job application.
Technical home assignment
If there is a fit between you and Webscope, we will give you technical homework. You will have a couple of days to beat it.
Feedback and second F2F chat with one of our tech leads
If you manage to beat the home assignment we will invite you to a second chat. In this round, we will give you feedback to your assignment and check your coding skills real-time.
Let’s talk about your starting day at Webscope
We are almost at the end of the application process. If both sides feel the fit, we will offer you a job position at Webscope.