A few words about the job position
We continue our growth in 2021 and are looking for .NET developers to be part of our team. Projects
We work on-demand for various clients, mostly across Europe, whether it is a well-established enterprise or a fresh start-up (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Germany, USA).
At the same time, we are also focusing on our projects and ideas, where we can learn new things and expand our knowledge (see our internally developed tool scrumie.com).
Therefore we will always do our best to find a perfect project for you, based on your skills and technical or personal preferences.
Code Quality & Processes
We also pay close attention to code quality. We write proper documentation (TRD, PRD), unit tests and do mandatory PR reviews. Our teams are mostly on-site so they can interact closely together. We try to run efficient meetings on point and we write daily stand-ups instead of having meetings.
Position Currently, we are building a .NET team to support our existing clients where we already work on the front-end side.
We are looking for experienced senior developers who master .NET and less experienced devs who are ready to test and expand their knowledge while working on real projects - so do not hesitate to apply even if you are missing some of these skills.
We enjoy working with talented people and are ready to offer you a job position based on your qualifications.
As .NET Developer you will
- Work on real projects for our clients
- Quickly adapt and learn tech skills you might be missing at the time (juniors)
- Be pro-active and offer knowledge to influence the development decisions (seniors)
- Communicate with the project manager about the work progress
- Communicate & have regular calls with the clients (if needed)
You should have
- Experience with .NET Core
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Azure Cloud Services
- Communication skills
- English (working proficiency)
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
Skills nice to have
- Experience with .NET 5
- Azure SQL Databases
- Azure Function App
- Selenium tests
- Basic knowledge of JS/React
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on real projects from the beginning
- Have an impact on development decisions (seniors)
- Guidance from our senior developers (juniors)
- Start-up environment
- Friendly open-minded company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Offices in the city center in Brno or in Ostrava
- Conferences and workshops to stay up-to-date with today’s JS world
- Full-time/part-time position
Apply for .NET Developer
What does the application flow look like?
First F2F chat with one of our tech leads
Marek will contact you and invite you for a first-round chat with a tech lead after reading and accessing your job application.
Technical home assignment
If there is a fit between you and Webscope, we will give you technical homework. You will have a couple of days to beat it.
Feedback and second F2F chat with one of our tech leads
If you manage to beat the home assignment we will invite you to a second chat. In this round, we will give you feedback to your assignment and check your coding skills real-time.
Let’s talk about your starting day at Webscope
We are almost at the end of the application process. If both sides feel the fit, we will offer you a job position at Webscope.